Brand New Brand is our pro bono, juried competition where one nonprofit organization will receive a focused redesign from Ideas On Purpose and our partners, free of charge! Our ideal partner is a group that knows who they are, what their important messages are, has clear goals and is ready for a change. Apply below. Learn about the judges and process here.
Applications closed March 20th, 2017.
- Be established for at least 5 years
- Be a registered nonprofit with a budget of $100,000 to $2 million +/-
- Be a group that is doing, not a foundation funding others
- Have the resources to establish a strong partnership
- Key decision makers will attend a workshop session at IOP and a design presentation (travel at your own expense)
- Establish a liaison for the project and for support of the implementation of the new brand and materials
- Agree to use the materials as designed for a minimum of 18 months
- Be within 150 miles of New York City
- Our goal is to keep this as low cost as possible. However, some items from this collaboration may require budget, depending on the deliverables IOP and the Brand New Brand winner agree on.
This application does not save progress. Please copy and paste your answers from an external application, such as Word or Google Docs.