Interested in design, but not a designer? Interested in Web development and technology, but not a coder? Ready to learn? We’ve got the job for you.
IOP designs award winning communications for Fortune 100 companies to nonprofits. Our work includes branding, web sites, sustainability and corporate responsibility reporting. We’re a dedicated, diverse group of passionate designers, developers, project managers, writers and artists who love what we do and have fun doing it.
We’re looking for someone passionate, detail-oriented and hard-working to join us. You will work with interdisciplinary teams to help bring digital concepts to life; solving problems and delivering projects, on time, on schedule and on budget. While you will work closely with designers and developers, this is not a design or development position.
At IOP you will:
- Serve as a client point of contact for WordPress and static sites we maintain, manage workflow, make content and software updates.
- Facilitate the transition between the design and development phases of a project, minding the schedule and critical milestones.
- Help manage infrastructure and technology at IOP; grow to become a resource for team members in solving software and hardware issues.
- Lead and participate in the Quality Assurance testing and proofing of sites in development.
- Other related responsibilities as needed to help the company operate efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude; effective listening skills, empathy, assertiveness, and fearless ongoing interest in learning.
- Ability to remain calm and work effectively in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- An interest in design, UX and website development.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years related experience
- Experience working/interning in design/advertising/digital agencies is a plus, as is experience with website development (all phases).
- A personal commitment to the success of each project, as well as the company’s long term growth and success.
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Analytics, WordPress, HTML/CSS all a plus.
- Vaccinated for Covid-19 (or willing to be)
- Ability to work on site
As part of a small agency environment you will have the opportunity to contribute to many projects at all stages, and have the ability to participate in the entire process.