We are looking for a detail oriented, passionate and hard-working junior project manager to join our team. You will work with the Principals, project managers, designers and developers to keep projects on track for success. You will work on both print and web projects assisting with managing schedules and task priorities. You will assist in asset tracking and trafficking, website testing, keeping clients happy and well-informed, and coordinating various team efforts. You should be very detail oriented, with the ability to listen carefully and communicate clearly.
At IOP you will:
- Serve as a point of contact for clients and partners, providing proactive communication and status reports.
- Facilitate the transition between the design and development phases of a project, minding the schedule and critical milestones.
- Update text, track revisions and assure accuracy.
- Participate and lead the Quality Assurance testing and proofing of sites in development.
- Other related responsibilities as needed to help the company operate efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude; effective listening skills, empathy, assertiveness, and an ongoing interest in learning.
- Ability to remain calm and work effectively in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience working/interning in design/digital agencies is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree (coursework in project management is a plus).
- A personal commitment to the success of each project, as well as the company’s long term growth and success.
As part of a small studio environment you will have the opportunity to contribute to many projects at all stages, and have the ability to participate in the entire process.