Ideas On Purpose is looking for talented senior designer to join our team. We are a creative agency telling stories critical to success for business and the world. We help our clients express their purpose, drive business outcomes and make a positive social impact. We’ve earned the trust of Fortune 100 companies and start-ups, foundations and non-profits — including some of the world’s most recognized brands.
As a certified LBGT-owned business, IOP is invested in driving change through communications with sustainability, social impact and diversity, equity and inclusion at the core. Our ideal candidate has 3-5+ years’ experience of creating and extending flexible brand systems, is adept at visualizing information, and designs print, websites and digital experiences.
We’re a small group of passionate designers, strategists, project managers, writers, developers, and producers who love what we do and have a great environment to do it in. Join us.
At IOP, you will:
- Develop multiple design solutions based on the project brief
- Work with the partners to realize the best solution marrying the themes and content with design
- Collaborate with designers, writers, and project managers to meet all deadlines
The ideal candidate will poses the following:
- Strong portfolio of your work that demonstrates exceptional visual and graphic design skills
- Top notch typography skills
- Basic photography skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for both web and print design
- 3-5+ years graphic design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating digital and print experience
- BFA or equivalent education in graphic design
- Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Motion and animation experience
- Reside or plan to reside full time in the New York metropolitan area
- Looking for freelance to full-time hybrid work position
- Must be Covid-19 vaccinated