IOP is a small but mighty team working at the intersection of business and society.
We are a certified-diverse business working with clients who are communicating on some of the most challenging issues of our time. We are focused on doing good work for good people, and having fun while doing it!
As a 23-year-old established business, we are always adjusting but the current landscape of benefits includes:
- Health insurance (choice of plans, we pay the majority of the premium)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Family Leave
- Optional subsidized dental & vision
- After 1 year of employment, 401k plan with 3% employer contribution
- After 1 year of employment, profit sharing bonuses
- Membership in a professional organization
- Annual Professional Development budget
- Paid time off: sick, personal, and vacation days
- Summer early Fridays
- Good work life balance: We can’t promise there will never be a late night, but they are the exception not the rule
- 9 paid fixed holidays and 1 floating holiday
- ~10 weeks fully remote, including the month of August, Thanksgiving week, 2 weeks at the end of the year, Memorial Day week, and July 4th week
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are currently working hybrid, with most of the team in 2-3 days a week and the other days remote. Everyone is fully vaccinated.